Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Center of the Universe

This past weekend we, as my brothers would say "Didn't let school get in the way of our education." We went down Cataract Canyon and lived to tell the story.

Bre and Myself hanging out on the party barge and actually reading something I wanted to read, instead of lame textbooks.

And the Gloria award goes to........One afternoon we all hiked to "The Dollhouse". Before hiking back down we sat down for a rest when I heard the soft clank of a ski pole. To all of our surprise, Gandolf comes walking around the corner. It seems that if you tell my dad he might not be able to do something, it only makes him want to do it more. Hmmm, I don't know why us Murdock kids are so stubborn...

I feel like this picture looks like a weird time warp, like we are climbing through the hole in time. But don't get confused, it is just a big hole in the wall.

8 comments:

miranda said...

It sounds like everyone had a good time!! I love that Bre wouldn't ride on Ty and Nate's boat! I don't blame her! :)Brace yourself- while you were gone Alina set up a blog for me!! I know I have finally given in- so you'll have to take a look! hjorthfamily.blogspot.com
Love ya little sister!!
Miranda

wild murdocks said...

I'm glad you made it back in one piece from the time portal. Now it's back to getting educated the old fashioned way...what kind of brothers would give you such foolish notions anyway?

kissy

I forgot to ask you what your halloween costume will be?

miranda said...

Kell,
I just got the Feist CD- will you remember to burn me the one that you have? Thanks, I love ya!!

TyandBre said...

I swear I called "blog it" on some of those pics but I guess I'll let it slide this time. Haha! So we finally updated our blog so you can stop your whining already!
Love and miss you!

J. Melody said...

Kell, love the pictures! Creed didn't take our camera, so we're not blogging this adventure. How was the paco? There's no going back is there?

Grandma Nancy said...

Kell, you are right. If you tell your dad not to do something, or he can't do something, he will do it no matter what. Great pictures. Sorry I missed the trip.

Rachel said...

Go Steve, go Steve, it's your birfday! Seriously, what a stud!

I said it before, I'll say it again, "How fun to be a Murdock!"

And, coming from an actual school teacher, I totally agree with the brothers. There's no substitute for livin' life. The question, however, is whether or not you have the same GPA in this kind of education? Hmmmm ;)

Unknown said...

just when i thought that tommy boy would be the last that i heard from you. hahaha. if i could go back in time i would be a native american, riding bareback with no shoes and the wind in my hair. what about you? how's logan? cold yet? miss you !
ashli..and todd