Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh Tommy Boy


Yesterday I was running late and was booking it to my guitar class. As I am going in the building who should come out, Tommy Emmanuel, the guitarist that I had tickets to see that night. He said something to me about a fellow guitarist, to which I replied a smile and a half hearted laugh, because I didn't recognize him. Anyways long story short, he is the mother flippin', I know Germain is not gonna be pleased, but it is true. Just imagine him in a black velvet, yes velvet, top: That is what he wore last night.

3 comments:

wild murdocks said...

He is a pickin' and grinnin' machine! Fun concert! I was trying to count how many different songs he got in there!

Unknown said...

kell, how is guitar, whos that dude, why did you park the bike so early, me and creed rode his bike all winter, step it up, ride hard, we will talk later
toddash

Rachel said...

I'm sure you had a wonderful time with this Tommy Boy person and all, but I'm ready for a new post. It's getting really boring stalking you! ;)