Monday, April 6, 2009

My New Zealand Love Affair

Yes you heard me correctly. Today I got flowers, well a flower, from a very handsome Maori boy. He might seem a little younger than expected but still very sweet.


This little boy is so dang cute. He runs in every morning to talk to me. He is always bringing things in. Yesterday he brought me a Fejoa (a fruit here) that he found on the ground. Today he brought me a flower. Averil just cracks up about how much he likes me so she has been snapping pictures when he brings me things. As you can tell I am very interested in what he is telling me.

2 comments:

wild murdocks said...

I'm just catching up on all of your adventures, it's just delightful, all of it. I can't believe you will be home soon! You've packed a lot of treasured moments in the short time you've been there, well done. Have fun on your last hurrah.

xoxo

miranda said...

I'm glad you found a boyfriend! He's darling!