Monday, April 13, 2009

Free, free fallin'

Well we have started our 11 day trip around the South Island and it is GORGEOUS! I expect to see Frodo and Sam around every corner. We have been to Cathedrals, lakes, oceans, The Southern Alps, glaciers, etc. It has been lovely.

We are in Queenstown for a couple days and have some interesting adventures planned. In about an hour I am going to jump off of a perfectly good bridge. Why? I don't really know. You know the saying "if all your friends jumped off a cliff would you?" Well apparently I would, because I am. This is where bungy jumping was first invented and we are jumping from the bridge it started on. I hope I survive. If not, I love you all.



This is how I feel right now. Scared and a little apprehensive. This photo doesn't really show it because there are people watching me, waiting for the computer.

7 comments:

Connie Whitesides said...

Yay! Good Luck Jumping from the bridge. By the time you read this you will have already fallen. I hope you thought of me at least once. And I hope you are alive to read this.

Unknown said...

well,
now it is over. and you are either happy you did it, or wondering if maybe you should have or just glad it is over! freak! how was it! i am not calling you a freak, i am just exclaiming how i would feel.

and i love that picture of you! it is my favorite!

Grandma Nancy said...

Kell, you are my hero. I don't think I could have done it. Good job.

miranda said...

I hope you took some pictures!

Rachel said...

Great picture!

You need to update ASAP, or I'm going to start assuming something went wrong.

Unknown said...

every day we check your blog. well, when we get internet. and todd is disgusted when you haven't updated.

McKell said...

I am alive, sorry Todd but I don't upadate as often when I actually have to pay for internet. I think that hostels must make bank for what they charge to use the internet. Good thing it is 50 % off for Americans.