Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to school...Sniff...Sniff...

Well the holidays have come to an end and that means that I am back in Logan. Don't get me wrong I do love Logan ... now, I used to not so much. But nothing is quite like being at home when the whole fam is gathered together, doing nothing productive, laying in front of the fireplace, never really getting out of your pajamas, eating more junk food than anybody ever really should, and having it be perfectly acceptable.
I think it is quite funny that I am posting a video of the holiday extravaganza when most of the people who will watch it, were there and experienced it for themselves. The game playing was out of control and I am happy that I could snap some photos, the awkward hand hold is a part of the new cranium that includes puppetry, lets just say that some people felt uncomfortable. And my dad on the floor, don't worry he is not dead, just skydiving.
I can't complain too much though because Logan did welcome me with open arms. Today some guy told me I looked "Spiffy", which I think is a good thing, but am not sure. Then in environmental ethics I saw the best balding student with a LONG ponytail that was parted in a comb over to cover his shiny white head. Thanks Logan, you always seem to cheer me up.

5 comments:

wild murdocks said...

Yea! Great video, and nice song. By the end of the year, you'll have a nice video collection, and can make a dvd scrapbook with them all.

Thanks for all the good times!

XOXO

Unknown said...

hey kell, we miss you already. sweet video, i especially liked the one with you and maren and the one with alina giving the animal high five. how is logan? that was so fun seeing you.... keep us updated.

J. Melody said...

Kell, you have tons of fun shots I haven't seen. I think we missed some fun gaming. I think you should sneak your camera in your class to document the ponytail combover.
xoxo,
Jenn

miranda said...

That was a lot of cute picts!! Thanks for watching the kids for me- it was great!!
Love ya!!

wild bri said...

Yurt not kidding you look Spiffy!
I will pay money for a photo of the bald dude with a pony tail (aka skirted egg shell). I loved the photo of Ridge pondering the dik-dik

Peace Out