Monday, December 17, 2007

White Hairs and Gingerbread Houses.

So I guess last semester really took its toll on me. While studying for a singing test, yes you read it right, I had a singing test, my good pal Constance pointed out a glistening white hair a top my head. At first I didn't believe it, but it is true. I guess I should just succumb to the fact that I will be dying my hair for years to come. Although I usually try to stay away from taking pictures of myself I thought this was a worthy cause.
On a more holly jolly note, we made Gingerbread houses last week. I think the activity was supposed to be for the kids, but somehow it ended up being Miranda, Jen, Tyler, Hatee and myself decorating.

9 comments:

wild bri said...

River says Tylers looks plain and boring. He said he likes Kells the best. Better Luck next year Ty Ty. The first grey hair is a real landmark. Congratulations on turning into an old person.

TyandBre said...

Tyler cried when he read that. He spent a lot of quality time on that house, starting with the speghetti roof and ending with a mess of crunched candy canes...

J. Melody said...

Sedona says:
"Thank you for sending the pictures to us of the gingerbread houses. I like Grandma Murdock's house the best. And I love my gingerbread house. I ate the fence with Kayla. We were sneaking candy." (Then she lifted up her shirt and pointed to her belly.)"If you want to see the fence and candy, look here."

Jentry said...

So fun!! I hope you are enjoying yourself at home. I miss you here (I'm blogging at 1:10 in the afternoon, are you surprised?)

wild murdocks said...

I'm so glad you are taking pictures and documenting your delightful life. Nice lining up of the gingerbread houses! And the grey hair (even though I can't really see it). bloggerific!

Unknown said...

fantastic! the house (meaning the real one) looks so cozy and Christmasy. can't wait! and i'm more amazed that you have a friend named constance more than the gray hair...does she read this blog? it's a compliment.

ps. 6 year olds with cell phones?

J. Melody said...

Oh, by the way...that hair is hardly grey. Trust me, I know.

Grandma Nancy said...

Kell, Gray hair. That's nothing. You want to talk gray hair, you had better talk with Uncle Rick, but the best part is he still has hair.
See you Saturday.

miranda said...

I just with Ty had the artistic talent of decorating gigerbread houses :)!! You know I love you Ty- I really did like the spaghetti roof, you should of left it (we all got a good laugh out of it)