Sunday, November 11, 2007

A new low

Well I'm not really even sure how to start this post. I want to think of something witty, maybe even funny to say, but am just speechless (which is saying something). Just click this logo or go to www.mormonsexposed.com, to see what I'm talking , or not talking, about. Once at the website click on "Meet the Missionaries", then choose a missionary, when his picture comes up, put your mouse on him and see what happens.



I thought that we had hit an all time low with the new LDS BMX'ing missionary movie (extreme mormons), but I was wrong, this is the new low. By putting this on my blog I am in no way promoting or condoning the morons that put this together, the exact opposite actually. hmmm....I guess I wasn't so speechless after all.

13 comments:

J. Melody said...

Very weird. Did you click on fan club and vote for you favorite?

J. Melody said...

oops, I hate typos..."your favorite" I meant to say.

Unknown said...

well, i am about to go look this up...but first things first...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! sorry we are such LOSERs and haven't told you sooner. oh, well, to make up for it, we'll buy you your first drink from the white owl! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooj/k.
love you! ashli and todd

E. said...

You have got to be kidding me. And Happy Birthday! I too am speechless --- "all time low" covers it until I can find a word to describe this!

wild murdocks said...

I'm glad that someone has finally shown that Mormon men can be just as sexy and ridiculous as other men!

miranda said...

Are you Freaking Kidding?????
I just wish I drew your name for Christmas Kell!!

Creed said...

Those guys are HOT! They actually called me the other day and asked if I would do a photo shoot for their website but I was rejected when they saw my 3rd nipple.

J. Melody said...

Hey, we give to McKell for Christmas...thanks for the hint on what you REALLY want.

Rachel said...

There was a lot of explaining to do to the folks out here who heard about this "all time low".

me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McKell said...

Nate why did you delete your comment? Was it inappropriate, vulgar, perhaps sexist?

Unknown said...

did you get my latest email...you better write back!
ashhole

Anonymous said...

question for you- would you approve of a sister missionaries exposed? Because in about a year and a half I would be eligible for such a calendar, and I have always loved 'baring' my testimony...

bloggingly,
Kellie