Friday, November 9, 2007

Time to grow up?

I think not. Yesterday I officially turned 21, I can now legally buy... well lots of stuff. The party started at midnight and lasted 24 hours. We had drinks, cupcakes and some very entertaining gifts. The girlies gave me a very intriguing calendar and The Planet Earth! Not literally the planet Earth, but the BBC series which I am super ultra (as Rowan would say) excited about. The twins gave me an anatomically correct model of a man, which we proceeded to put together last night. We thought it would take 15-20 minutes, well 3 HOURS later he was put together. It was a long night, but well worth the wait.

I am apparently a fan of slide shows, so here goes number two within a week of each other. Oh and we were arm wrestling to see who had to go on a mission, it wasn't just for fun, it was serious business. Good news, I am off the hook ;)

7 comments:

miranda said...

Looks like party central in Logan!!! I Hope you had a Happy Birthday!! We love you!

TyandBre said...

Happy Birthday Kell! We are sad it wasn't one day earlier though... why couldn't you have been born on the 7th? Old Crow missed you greatly. :)

tiffy girl said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Looks like fun, maybe you could lend me your new calendar......

wild murdocks said...

Like you even tried in the arm wrestling match!

J. Melody said...

Hey pedicure partner...wasn't that nice? It appears you had a great party...although 3 hours to put together a man. Didn't I teach you anything about male anatomy during our Moab game night? Happy Birthday!! Sedona wants to borrow your tiarra.

Rachel said...

Happy (very belated) Birthday Kell. I really did bead you a little something. Email me your address, OK? I swear I'll put it in the mail on Monday.

Looks like a helluva party! ;)

Unknown said...

happy late bday kell, i keep hearing so much about this moab game night, we will have to find out later love you