Friday, August 31, 2007

The Low Down on Logan

Because of the lack of internet in our apartment I am using the computer lab and even the geek squad at the desk can't figure out why my pictures aren't working so this has no visual aid. But here is the DL (Alina that means down low, as in the happenin's) about what is going on in Logan. We have a very cute (thanks to the hours of decorating and hugeungous tigers that Ash gave us) little apartment right off campus. It only takes 5 minutes, and an oxygen mask to hike the death hill. That is right death hill, sometimes it is so steep I want to just my hands out and crawl up it. I know what you're thinking, why not ride the awesome bike you spent all summer working on? Well I did once and almost died (don't tell mom), so for now I'm sticking to the hiking death hill. Classes are good, guitar I think will be the best. Work is going great, we did presentations yesterday so I had to dress fancy and help explain the program to 1010 classes (I felt SO old!) I share an office with a crazy lady/girl who I can not do justice on the blog. Trust me you will want to hear those stories in person. I went and walked around the "Day on the Quad" for the first time with out Toad and Trash, it was a growing experience but Logan is just not the same without them. As for the best thing I have seen in Logan well it is a tie between the girls whose shorts are so short they make Jessica Simpson look like Molly Mormon, and the couple I saw jogging who were rubbing each others backs...as they ran. I'll run a poll and you can decide. Sorry this is so wordy (I'll keep working on pics)

5 comments:

wild murdocks said...

You're hard core bloggified! True bloggers don't need pictures, they make them with their words...their many, many, many words. I love hearing about what your doing. The only problem, is that after I read your blog I can't see for a while. I think its the black background with the white type--trippy dude, 24-7, thanks for the DL, 2cute
+2be
------
4gotten

kissy

p.s. no wonder I haven't been sleeping well at night! My P and P (cool lingo for Jane Austenites) is gone!

miranda said...

Hmmmm..... I can't decide between the lovey joggers or the jessica simpson wanna be. You better get some pictures!! Love ya!!

Rachel said...

Still have that 4.0? THAT is what makes you a nerd, not the Harry Potter obsession (which, by the way, we share). Did you cry when Dobby died? (Miranda, you are such a mean sister trying to post spoilers!) :) It was one of the two times I cried. I expected to cry a lot more. ANYWAY...

Seriously, do you still have that 4.0? Please say yes; don't let me down. And what do you need an office for? You're pretty important if you have an office (even if you do have to share it with some nutter). Can't wait to hear more.

I'll be stalking your blog often so keep current on the posts!

J. Melody said...

Definitely the back-rubbing joggers get my vote. I think you need to post a shot of the tiger art. Words simply can't do those beauties justice. How was Jackson? I bet it was nice to get a break from the heat.
ttfn,
jen

Unknown said...

yes. i love it. only special people have an eye for awkwardness(meaning the back rubs). we miss logan so much, and especially being with you there! as for the pictures, my cup runneth over. i am so happy you found a way to incorprate, incorparate...crap i can't spell that word. N.E.way...i'm glad you put them up in the apartment...

and as for the "death hill" i know it well. i just remember watching people running down in frantically screaming "TOO STEEP TO STOP!!!!" so watch out. we miss you!
ashli