Sunday, August 19, 2007

4 X 4

At first I was determined to not participate in this nerdy blogger tradition (mainly to bug Alina), but since I haven't posted anything in a while I thought I would try it out. Don't get used to me giving in though, this is a one time deal.

4x4

Four jobs I've had:

1) Part owner of "Cleaning Chicks", a house cleaning business that took Springville by storm.
2) Office aid at Springville Jr. High. (AKA: got paid to do my chem homework)
3) After School Club Leader (not a club I made up, a real one)
4) Maintenance Ma'm at Utah Lake State Park

Four places I have lived:

1) The North bedroom of my house in Springville Utah.
2) The East bedroom of my house in Springville Utah.
3) The freshman dorms in Logan Utah.
4) Old Farm in Logan Utah. (I am going have to be creative to fill all four places)

Four favorite T.V. shows:

1) Grey's Anatomy (oooh Patrick)
2) Gilmore Girls
3) The Office
4) Unwrapped on the Food network (mom's cable has everything)

Four favorite foods:

1) BBQ Chicken Pizza
2) Costa Vida (me and Maren have a lot in common)
3) Chicken Strips (I know I eat like a 5 year old)
4) Anything mom makes.

Four websites I frequent:

1) USU website (I constantly check my email).
2) Google (To prove I am right).
3) Wells Fargo to watch my money dwindle.
4) You Tube

Four places I'd rather be right now:

1) On a beach reading Pride and Prejudice.
2) At Hogwarts: The School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
3) A good concert.
4) Sleeping.

Four Movies I love:

1) Moulin Rouge
2) The Family Stone
3) Stranger Than Fiction
4) A League of Their Own

Well I hope that was intriguing for someone to read because it took quite a long time.

4 comments:

wild murdocks said...

I'm very intrigued...but mostly surprised that you did it! I know, I had to do it once too--it was the third one that I got! But now that we've gotten it over with, we can get back to hardcore blogging. I'll be expecting a really amazing post in the near future.

wild murdocks said...

Maybe you should quit school and become a "lollyoligist".

wild murdocks said...

now i just need to talk you into joining facebook.

McKell said...

When I saw three comments I was thinking "wow how could 3 people have already seen this!" Low and behold Alina left three comments. I love it.