Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mt. Nebo

On Saturday Ty, Bre and I climbed to the top of Mt. Nebo. It was ... hard but good. I'll leave it at that.

This was right before the climb of death, that is why I am still smiling.

On the death hill, there was not as much smiling.The three of us having lunch at the summit. Feeling pretty happy about being on top of the mountain.
The summit.

If Bre and I were in a band, this would be our new album cover.For the last 2 miles I pretty much wanted to kill myself. I was so tired. But now 24 hours later, I feel good about it and happy that we made it to the top. I was really pleased because I had a lot of good company for the hike. I made some new friends, there were about 4 flies that flew circles around my head for the WHOLE 8 hours. It was so nice of them to buzz sounds of encouragement in my ears the WHOLE 8 hours. They would softly pat me on the back, head, arms, legs etc. not bothering me at all. Thanks fly guys. See you next year.

3 comments:

J. Melody said...

Nice work. In the July heat, that's no small feat.

Grandma Nancy said...

WOW!!! Congratulations, I want to be like you when I grow up.
You are awesome.

miranda said...

I love the new album cover. When is the cd coming out? Are you going to just "wing it" durring the harmonizing parts?