Thursday, July 29, 2010

Conversing with Children


Last week I went camping with some family up Albion Basin. Miranda's kids were there and as usual, provided us with lots of entertainment. I thought about this conversation again today it made me laugh out loud.

Miranda was justifying some holes on Hatee's pj's and said something about her washing machine eating her clothing.
Ty: Yeah, washing machine my butt.
Micah (in all seriousness): Ty-Ty, your butt's a washing chine?

To see another form of entertainment provided by Micah, fly on over to Ty and Bre's blog. Oh, I love these kiddos.

3 comments:

Dave and Lizzie said...

I miss hanging out with you Mckell! I hope all is well and that you're loving teaching!

TyandBre said...

I feel really special because our blog has never been cool enough to be "linked" on another blog. Thanks Micah for making us cool.

Unknown said...

They are so funny! Any new funny "conversing with Children" stories? You have to have a ton from class..MISS YOU!