Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall or Autumn, call it what you like...

I love it! I think Fall is such a fabulous time of the year. I love it when the weather gets chilly enough for sweaters, I love the smell of grapes on the vine, I love the red and orange colors. I could go on and on.

This weekend Kel and I went on a hike to Stewart Falls, the trees were beautiful. When we got back to the trail head, we realized that Kel's car alarm had been going off for an hour and a half. Everybody loved us.

We watched a little flag football and also made caramel apples with Loni. Fall was well represented this Friday.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh no. Caramel apples. As if we didn't have enough last year to hold us over for the rest of our lives...

Rachel said...

Kel and Lani. Wow! Those names take me back. Back to good 'ol 1050. It's fun to see you with your old peeps again. I'm jealous you get to wear sweaters. I have a yard FULL of leaves, but that glorious chill hasn't set in yet. Soon, I hope!

Have a happy week!

Grandma Nancy said...

My Favorite too.

Dave and Lizzie said...

Ha ha.. car alarm for an hour and a half.. pretty funny! Fun! You guys are so cute! By the way.. did you hear that Kelly Osbourne and Donny Osmond are on Dancing with the stars together this year?