Sunday, August 24, 2008

Goodbye Home.


I know this is a copied pic from Randa's blog, but I like it.

Well I have officially moved back to Logan, I just unloaded the last box. This is my last year and I can not even believe it. I don't feel old enough. Coming back is a bitter-sweet feeling. I am always sad to leave home and especially my fam, but I am also excited about coming back to friends and school (kind of).

Things I am going to miss about Springville:
-
My mom.
- My family and being so close to everyone.
-Air conditioning, dishwasher, laundry (the assumed luxuries of life).
-Zubs ( I have literally had dreams that Zubs opened in Logan.... if only).

Things I am excited about in Logan:
- Zooming all over on my sweet motorized bike.
- Pazookies
- Friends that I haven't seen all summer.
- School (well this is questionable, I like the first week.)

Well I need to go get ready for the first of classes, thank you to everyone who let me hang out with them all summer. Your company will be sorely missed. I love you all, and until next summer (or this Friday) peace out.


6 comments:

miranda said...

It was so much fun to have you home this summer- we're already missing you! I've decided we need to go get Pazookies when were up in Septemeber, since I missed out on Saturday!

J. Melody said...

Hey, you know SLC is half way home if you decide you need a family "fix" without the further distance and gas expense. Sounds like we must try those famous pazookies...see you soon!

TyandBre said...

Kell, we miss you already. Good thing you'll be back on Friday!

Grandma Nancy said...

Good luck Kell with this last week of School. You are one awesome niece.
Love Ya,

wild bri said...

Wa Wa
you and Rowan should get together and cry about how much you miss your mommies. Why am I not on the list about what you miss?

Newty said...

I kayak with the guy that owns Zubs and I suggested that he start on in Logan. he said it was a good idea and that half of his staff leaves in the fall to go to school up there anyway. So if you see a zubs up there you owe me a free sammich and some super sweet cheese sticks with ranch.