Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SERENITY NOW!

I am fairly certain that as of yesterday I am the only emotionally stable person living in my apartment. In the past month both of my roommates have broken up with their boyfriends and are having a hard time.... well surviving. It seems like every time I come home someone is laying in the fetal position in their bed with the lights off, sitting in the lazy boy with glazed over eyes, or eating chocolate like the stores are gonna stop selling it. We now have a stash of Nyquil, to help the above mentioned girls actually go to sleep, and I feel like a constant care-tech making sure that they eat and shower regularly. Now call me crazy but isn't it funny that the only sane person, is the one who didn't have a boyfriend? I see a common trend, boys make you crazy.

11 comments:

miranda said...

That's right- stay away from them!!!

Rachel said...

Kell, you are so wise for one so young. Oh, and SO FUNNY!

I wouldn't go back to those sleepless fetal-position nights for anything. Good luck. I hope you all survive this!

J. Melody said...

I don't know which is worse...heartbroken roommates or love-sick engaged roommates. At least with the hearbreaks you don't have the boyfriends constantly hanging around anymore. Boys certainly aren't worth all the fuss.

J. Melody said...

I like that this is an open boy-bashing commentary...

tiffy girl said...

boys, boys, boys! Take this from a pharmacy tech....try taking benadryl or melatonin instead of nyquil. less of a "hangover" in the morning. :) good luck Kell, just put a no boys allowed sign on the door.

Anonymous said...

Girls are wusses!!!!!! good luck kell. and go with tippy on the meletonin, works great, non addictive, tastes great and its less filling

Unknown said...

i always chuckle when reading over things on the internets, but this made me laugh out load! you are brilliant. i loved the picture. thank you for that. and this made me miss you and those days when we just hung out in logan playing nintendo and drinking root beers! doesn't that sound amazing right now!

Unknown said...

out load?? i meant out loud. that should be 'out load.' get it "outlawed"? that was a stretch. never mind.

Shaun & April said...

You are too funny Kell. I need to read your blog more often for a chuckle...

wild murdocks said...

I'd like to put in a good word for boys here, at least the good boys. A good word for the good boys. Being a girl, I know that we are just as crazy--taking drugs and eating chocolate in a fetal position. wierd.

McKell said...

Alina, this is a boy bashing blog. Please take your boy praising and girl degrading comments elsewhere.