Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snowly Cow!

This weekend my environmental education class took a little field trip to the Grand Teton National Park. I think we were doing "research" but nobody was really sure. We stayed at the Teton Science School, explored the park, and snowshoed a little. The snow up there was INSANE, the pictures don't do it justice. There were times when the snow was as tall as me.
This is normally a great view of the Grand Tetons, but the clouds didn't leave the whole time we were there. Bummer.

6 comments:

Jentry said...

So jealous, I'm ready for the play by play when you get to work.

wild murdocks said...

The second photo of the snow is quite lovely and menacing.

Looks like you had a good time!

miranda said...

That's what we were all thinking? Nice excuse to go to the Tetons for the weekend. Looks pretty cold!!!

Rachel said...

Now THAT'S how to do school.

tiffy girl said...

Did you snowshoe into any geysers or anything like that?

wild bri said...

Looks like they are having a good winter in the Tetons. The Teton Science School rocks glad you got to go up there. My first federal job was in the Tetons, I had long hair everybody called me "Mam" until I turned around and they saw my "macho"ness.