Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Baby Everett Meet Aunt Kell

I went down to SLC on Monday to finally meet my newest, tiniest little nephew, Everett Creed Murdock. To be completely honest the whole pregnancy and birthing details kind of creep me out, and well... scares me to death! But I can't deny that the finished product is amazing. He is so tiny, soft and warm. I love that he can barely open his eyes, but when he does everything is new to him. I love that he wants to be wrapped up so tight, and when he can move he yelps. I love the cooing noises that he makes and even his little cry is adorable (although in large increments, probably not so cute).

7 comments:

miranda said...

Such Cute picts!! He is so adorable! He makes Micah look like a monster (O.K. Micah makes himself look and act like a monster). You forget how little, and innocent they are! So Sweet!

J. Melody said...

What cute kids...I take all the credit.

tiffy girl said...

Look at the proud big sister! So cute!

Unknown said...

oh, it's fun for me to hear you talk about him. your a good aunt. and don't try to hide it, i know that you can't wait to birth a baby from your womb. that's sounds weird and not okay. o well,

McKell said...

Exactly, you took the words right out of my mouth, "weird and not okay".

Rachel said...

Oh, yay! Congrats Auntie.
Now I'm going over to see what the proud parents have to say about him.

I'm glad I check your blog frequently so I can keep up on what's going on with Alex's cousins. :)

Grandma Nancy said...

Kell, you look like you could be a natural. I think this little guy looks like his big sister. Can't wait to hold him. There is nothing better than the smell of a new born.