Friday, September 26, 2008

I just keep going and going and ...

So despite the fact that every other family member has already blogged this, I am still going to. Last weekend the family came up to Logan to visit and run some races. Ty, Bre, Miranda, Nate, Hatee and myself ran the 5K, in record time. They actually told us that no other six people have done so well while looking so good. We plan to be on the advertisement poster next year. Toad and Ash ran just a jaunt farther than us (a 23 mile jaunt). I really was so impressed with them and everyone that ran the marathon. I really don't know how they have that kind of endurance or will power. I applaud them.Today I went with Mom, Randa and the kids to Gardener's Village to see the witches. They have all of these adorably creepy witches, overpriced treats and cute little cobble stone streets that lead to sweet little shops full of overpriced goods.

Oh, and I also chopped all of my hair. This decision took place as I was driving to get it cut. Once you go short, you just gotta keep going and going and ...

7 comments:

miranda said...

We really should be the advertisement poster for next year- work on that for us. LOVE the haircut.

Shaun & April said...

Way to go on running! I love the new haircut.

tiffy girl said...

love the hair, it is darling on you. good job on the race! and you guys did look awesome

Newty said...

Kell your hair looks fab but why stop at just short when you could "bring sexy back" with the patent pending Murdock bowl cut.

wild murdocks said...

I applaud you all. And I applaud your haircut! It's sooo TACO TOWN!

Jentry said...

The hair cut is amazing. I am getting a hair cut soon and your haircut looks nice, so I need a head shot so I can take it to the nice lady. I'm serious, you look really hot, and I miss you.

Grandma Nancy said...

Kell, Love the new hair cut. It looks awesome.